Followers

Wednesday 6 November 2019

A Card for a child - The Paper Shelter

Good morning all,

It's time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter this morning, and we have an easy theme for you this week: A card for a child.

For my card, I chose the super sweet Pictures of my lil' sister and teamed it up with some First Edition papers. I love the fresh colours of those papers, and thought they worked great for a card for a young boy.


I know when I was a young girl I always wanted a big brother (and no, two little ones does not work out as one big one!), and figured there were going to be loads of little girls out there that worshiped their older brothers. (I have another charity craft fair coming up soon, so here's hoping one of them finds my table! lol)

So now it's your turn! Come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter, and you could win an amazing $30 gift voucher if you use an image from The Paper Shelter. And if you enter with a different brand image, you can still win three TPS digis of your choice (which you can then use to enter the next challenge, and so be eligible for the $30 voucher!).



Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sammy, I love what youve done with this cute image, and the backing papers really set of a brilliant card. hugs Shirleyxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, what a sweet image. Gorgeous card Sammy and fab paper combo and colouring. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sheryl Makeup said...

This was a lovely blog postt