Followers

Wednesday 9 October 2019

Music and dance - The Paper Shelter

Good morning folks!

Time for another new challenge at The Paper Shelter, and this week's theme is Music and Dance.

For my card, I used this gorgeous digi called The Music Practice, It was one of the first ones I owned, and I thought she really looked like my daughter's best friend. The young lady in question likes to dye her hair unusual colours, so I used that as inspiration for colouring her.


I didn't have the colour I wanted for her clothes, but in the end managed to get the effect I wanted by blending a blue and a pink together. The photo hasn't quite picked up the subtleties of the blend that you can see in person, but I will definitely be using the same combo again, as I LOVE the effect.


So now it's your turn! Come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter, and you could win an amazing $30 gift voucher if you use an image from The Paper Shelter. And if you enter with a different brand image, you can still win three TPS digis of your choice (which you can then use to enter the next challenge, and so be eligible for the $30 voucher!).



Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nannieflash said...

Sorry Sammy I put the wrong name but its just so beautifully coloured and the layout is stunning. I do apologise for the mistake. hugs Shirleyxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous image and gorgeous card Sammy! Love the soft colours, her pink hair is awesome! Hugs, Wends xoxo