Followers

Saturday 12 October 2019

Autumn Colours - Sweet Stampin'

Good morning all!

Time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin', and this week we're going with the ever fun colours of autumn theme!

I think I already mentioned this recently, but I just love playing with autumn colours, so for my card I broke out the Distress inks and a lovely stamp from Art by Marlene and made a card with lovely autumnal colours.


I'm not usually a big fan of colouring animals, but this fox was really fun to work with!

Now it's over to you guys. we hope you'll come play with us!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great card, love the fox x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Some seriously cool Autumnal stamping hun. Love this! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!