Followers

Thursday 25 July 2019

Going retro...

Hello all,

Back with my entry into this week's challenge at The Paper Shelter. I had to have the Retro chic collection when I saw it. I just LOVE those images, and the first I wanted to colour was this fab lady:







Isn't she brilliant? And so much fun to colour. It was loads of fun playing with colours outside my comfort zone too. I mean, orange, yellow and grey? Not my go-to set, I assure you, lol.

Anyways, I'm off to go share at The Paper Shelter in their Anything goes challenge this week :)

Have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Chris said...

Fab card Sammy, love the design and papers- I smiled when I saw it...you really HAVE bought all of the images! :))))
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE this image!! Your papers are perfect and the entire feel of this card is bang on! Utterly brilliant Sammy. Hugs, Wends xoxo