Followers

Saturday 13 July 2019

Wonderful women - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

I'm playing along with team Wends again at Sweet Stampin' this week, as the theme is wonderful women, and today just happens to be my wonderful mother's birthday!

Now, my mum's firstly a cellist, but she also dabbles a bit with the violin, so when I saw this gorgeous stamp from Crafter's Companion, I knew it was meant to be.



I paired it up with some gorgeous music themed papers from LotV, and added a pretty die-cut corner and a LotV sentiment too.

So that's mine. I hope you'll come and share your makes for the wonderful women in your life with us too.

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning card Sammy! Thanks for playing along with us this week. I LOVE what you've done for this challenge, your lucky mama, it's beautiful! Hugs, Wends xoxo