Followers

Saturday 20 July 2019

Friends - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin, and this week we're looking for friends, to celebrate Friendship day.

So this is what I made:


 The image is a Polkadoodles stamp, and the papers are from a pad from The Works that my daughter gave me. The sentiment stamps are of course LotV.
I just love the little spoon, don't you?

Your turn! Make a card for someone special, and share it with us this week!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

I'd like to enter this card at the Polkadoodles challenge!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute card Sammy and yes, the spoon is a lovely touch!! x

Judy V said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining us for Week #29 at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE this enchanting image and gorgeous creation. Such a sweetie! Fab papers and that mini spoon, oh so cute!! <3