Followers

Saturday 27 October 2018

Humour - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

Time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin', and this week we're having a bit of a giggle with our humour theme!

For some reason when I think humour, I always think Bugaboo, so I dug out one of thir digis to have a play with.


Just one paper design in the background seemed more than sufficient, and after colouring with Promarkers, all it needed was some glossy Accents on both the glasses she is wearing, and the ones containing the wine.




I decorated the inside to match too.

Do you have any funny stamps? Maybe a sentiment or two that make you chuckle? dig them out and come play with us this week, as you can never have enough laughs in your life!

Have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wise advice in my opinion!! Great card Sammy xx