Followers

Saturday 24 June 2017

Lots of layers - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

Those of you who know me, know I'm not hugely comfortable with CAS. Love the style, but when I do them myself, I always feel like there's stuff missing.
So when they theme at Sweet Stampin' is Lots of Layers, I can breathe a sign of relief and go to town layering all the pretties until my heart's content!

Hence, two cards from me this week:




Mostly a layering of gorgeous papers this time (I remember the days I wouldn't have been able to use them at all, because I wanted to keep them and stroke them! lol), with a Kenny K image in the first (did you hear they're closing!!? I may have stocked up on 30 digis, because they are perfect for those pesky teens!) and the second has a super scrummy Artemio ship stamp.

I hope you'll come and play with us this week!

Have a fantabulous weekend,

Sammy-x

5 comments:

brenda said...

I'm the same with CAS, but yu did a great job and loving the second masculine card.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Chris said...

Both gorgeous, fabulous papers and Layouts...especially love the second one Sammy, a fantastic masculine make!
Chris
x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Not one, but two gorgeous cards!

Unknown said...

Both wonderful cards, love the colours on the first one and the second is a perfect masculine card.
Hugs, Kaz xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning Sammy! Two absolutely brilliant and perfect cards for this challenge! Love the beautiful distress ink masterpiece, but your milkshake card is super fun too! Love them both!! Hope you've having a brilliant weekend. Hugs, Wends xoxo