Followers

Saturday 13 October 2018

Halloween - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all!

Time for another challenge at Sweet Stampin', and this week we're looking for your Halloween creations.

I went for something a little different this time, and made a set of Artist Trading Coins.


I used Distress inks, Oxide inks and Tim Holtz stamps and chit chat stickers for these. A couple of little touches with a red gel pen (check out the bat's eyes!) finished them off.

Now it's your turn! Have a play with your spookiest stamps, and come join us over at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sammy, this is so cool hun! I love your fabulous Halloween creations. I know they're trading cards, but I'd be tempted to laminate those and use them as Halloween drinks coasters! Sooooo cool hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Lozzy said...

Love those Sammy x