Followers

Saturday 19 August 2017

Doodling - Sweet Stampin'

Good morning stampers!

It's new challenge time at Sweet Stampin', and I have to admit... it's the one I dread! Yep, time for our Doodling challenge.

As you probably all know by now, I'm not a doodler. I really, really have no idea what to do, and never like how things come out. I even usually use stamps to do faux stitching on projects!

But luckily for me, my daughter is quite the opposite, and she came to the rescue by doing a zentangle heart for me to pop on a card.


Isn't she clever?

Now I know some of you are expert doodlers, so I hope you'll have a go and come play with us this week. you know you want to...

Have a great weekend!

Sammy-x

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Gosh Sammy, that is a doodle and a half!! She is indeed a very clever girl xx

Carole said...

Super doodle! hats off to daughter here!.....another crafty in the making.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Your daughter's doodled heart is gorgeous! (I don't doodle either, BTW) GREAT card!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I am in awe of your daughter! That Zentangle heart is sublime!! Stunning in every way and love the CAS design, that lets it truly shine! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Darnell said...

How fun to have a talented daughter to share this hobby with, Sammy! Her doodling is expert and you have showcased it beautifully!! Hugs, Darnell