Followers

Tuesday 1 August 2017

August challenge - Altered eclectics

Morning all!

It's August already! (though you wouldn't guess it looking outside here... I don't think it's stopped raining in a month!) and of course that means new challenge time over at Altered Eclectics!

This is what I made for your inspiration:


I decoupaged a wooden block with a napkin (after painting it a lovely Spun Sugar), and had lots of fun decorating it after. I certainly didn't spare the flowers!

I hope you'll come play with us this month, and don't forget to come see what my fellow teamies have prepared for you!

Be right back with my second post of the day...

Sammy-x

5 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

wow this is stunning. Loving the image and all those gorgeous flowers xx

Sandra Wright. said...

Love,love,love your altered block...great image too, really sassy...xx

Judy McKay said...

Love your altered box. Beautifully done. Have a creative week. Judy

Jane Royston said...

Lovely project Sammy! Really like those shabby chic style colours, Jane :) xx

SewPaperPaint said...

Truly gorgeous! Love the image and beautiful toppings. Hugs, Autumn