Followers

Friday 1 July 2016

July challenge - Rhedd's Creative Spirit

Hi all,

Greetings from a wet and miserable Leeds. I thought it was meant to be summer!?

Oh well, it's the first of the month, which always cheers me up, as it's time for a new challenge at Rhedd's Creative spirit.

I decided to alter another MDF word for this one. I chose "Love" this time.


As you can see, I used an obscene amount of flowers on this one. Believe it or not, when I started out I didn't intend to use a single one! But it kinda happened that way, much to the joy of my daughter, who immediately staked a claim on this one. She's becoming a real girly girl these days, lol.

Your turn. As always Anything altered art goes. We look forward to seeing your makes! x

Back in a minute with my second post.

Sammy-x

5 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

So pretty...now I understand how you spent all your allowance on flowers,lol...x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Sammy, so beautifully decorated.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness absolutely beaituful!!
Lucy x

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

and well worth using your flower allowance - just stunning Sammy xx

Kat W said...

I love that this wasn't going to have flowers originally and is now covered in them...but what a fab choice because it looks so gorgeous...very romantic and girly...your daughter has great taste!
Big hugs, Kat xx