Followers

Saturday 25 June 2016

Stars - Sweet Stampin'

Good morning all,

Well, it's been a fun week, with not one, but two days spent in the hospital with my son. I'll be glad when he's finished this growth spurt and stops being so clumsy!

On a more fun note, the new theme at Sweet Stampin' is Stars, which has prompted me to make my first Christmas card of the year! Go me!



I used a LOTV image and sentiment, and paired them with Docraft papers and Sizzix star dies.

And don't forget there's a DT call at the moment too, so if you fancy being a Sweetie, please do apply!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

10 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Oh bless you, hope he soon gets used to his growing!! Waiting in A&E is no fun at all. Gorgeous card although it's a bit early......lol! Happy weekend sweetie xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I just love that sweet image Sammy. Gorgeous card design, love the wee gems in the centre of the stars. Very cool card design. I hope your boyo bounces back and finds his feet again soon. No fun spending those days in hospital. I empathise, still running back and forth to physio with Georgie after her arm break. Big hugs, Wends x

aussie aNNie said...

Sheer cute card here Sammy..xx {aNNie}

Chris said...

Aww Sammy, not a fun week for you and your son! Hope he makes a very quick recovery.
Lovely Christmas card (always good to plan ahead!) great design and such a sweet image.
Hope you (and son!) have a happy accident-free weekend!
Chris
x

Sarah said...

Love this starry creation Sammy. Hope next week is better! xx

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful! Love the large image with the sentiment on it and the fab stars and pretty layout!
So sorry to hear about your son! Hope he's ok!
Lucy x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sammy, I like the image and the stars
Kevin xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sammy and your son sounds like me when I was younger LOL bless him..huggles Sue xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous Christmas card Sammy, a sweet image.
I hope your son is OK, I remember those days well!
Pauline
x

Kat W said...

Oh no, I hope there are no more trips to hospital for you and your son..that sounds like quite enough!
A great start to your Christmas cards and a super cute design :-)
I have a feeling I may be starting my Christmas cards this week...watch out for the gorgeous new LOTV images coming soon ;-)
Big hugs, Kat xx