Followers

Friday 3 June 2016

Shabby mini album - Crafters' Palette

Good morning boys and girls,

I know, 4 posts in 3 days! I'm on a roll!

I just thought I'd let you know that  there's a new post up on the Crafters' Palette blog, featuring a shabby mini album cover I made for my mum's upcoming birthday.


There's more info on the blog, so feel free to go take a peek.

I'd like to play along with the following challenges:
Things to alter - June challenge, anything goes
ABC challenge - I is for important (I hope my mum's 60th birthday counts!)


In the meantime, have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

13 comments:

brenda said...

A really quick peep and hello, internet missing most of the week so a swift catch up while we still have some connection.

B x

Christine L said...

Ooh that looks fabulous Sammy...... I'm sure your Mum will be thrilled with it!

Hugs
Christine x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous , your mum will love this. Wonderful texture and dimension and a great design, so feminine , love it. Tracy x

Sue said...

Oooo fabuuuuuulous Sammy it's really gorgeous! That sun die came with that and two cloud dies and was the gold ones from Spellbinders..can't remember the name sorry:(((

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Sammy, so many fabulous details - your Mum will love it.
Pauline
x

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous project love the whole design and layers. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Desire Fourie said...

Wow this is pure shabby vintage delight. Love it.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

downrightcrafty said...

oh my this looks gorgeous
hugs Kate xx

Anne said...

You have been busy Sammy, some beautiful work!
Anne x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is simply gorgeous, love the soft colours too hugs Pops x

Katie said...

Besutiful album and love the soft colours. Thank you for sharing with Things to Alter

TangledBlueRose said...

This is a beautiful album, sure to be treausured. Love the vintage quality and wonderful soft colors. Thanks so much for playing along at Things to Alter!~kim

Dwie lewe rączki said...

WOW! Stunning creation! Thank you very much for joining pur challenge at ABC challenges and good luck.Hugs, Iwona