Followers

Monday 2 September 2013

Music exams...

There's a lot of very musical people in both hubby's family and my own, so it's quite a regular occurrence for someone to be sitting (and passing!) a music exam of some sort!
In our house alone there are THREE guitarists! (And 6 guitars!) I'm the odd one out, lol.

So naturally, I *had* to get my hands on this stamp from LOTV!


I fancied playing with some different colours, and thought the papers that came with a mag this week were perfect!

Recipe:

Image - "Playing Guitar" LOTV
Medium - Promarkers
Papers - Hazy Days
White, yellow and dark grey card, button, twine and charm from stash.
Sentiment - Magazine freebie (coloured with Promarkers)

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Card Crafter's challenge - For the boys
My Mum's Craft shop - Boys only
That craft place - Music
Crafting with Dragonflies - For a guy
Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes


One more card to go...

Sammy-x

9 comments:

Kathleen said...

Oops didn't realise there were a few post, this is one of my favorite LOTV images, and you have used it brilliantly, fab card.

Kath x

Ina G said...

Love your card and your layout is fabulous so too id your image. Great choice of colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Ina.

happyglitzygirl said...

Great card and colouring, I am the odd one out in my family as well, hence I make card, lol. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with DRagonflies, blessings Hilde

Susan Hogan said...

Fabulous image well co-ordinated - love that guitar charm too. Thanks for entering this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our current challenge.

Cindy Groh said...

Love your card. Perfect for a male birthday. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It is a post where I share masculine cards for my readers. Yous card would be a fabulous addition to next Monday's post. Do let me know. Thanks
Cindy

Stacey said...

lovely card thanks for joining in with us at That Craft Place.

Stacey xx

Sara S. said...

That is an adorable image, and I love the colors you've used with it! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle!

~ Barb said...

Such a great image for a musical family! And I really like the papers you've chosen too. Thank-you for sharing with us at Crafting With Dragonflies,
{Hugs} Barb, DT

Amanda said...

Hi lovely card, thankyou for sharing with us at that craft place. Good luck and hope to see you again.

Amanda