Followers

Monday 5 August 2013

Steampunk

I do love steampunk... I know a lot of people don't, but I adore it. Until now, most of the steampunk cards I've made have heavily featured browns and orange, so I'm going for a change with (denim) blue and coral.

The stamp is Kanban, as is the paper, and the charm was a freebie with a magazine. Unfortunately can't remember which, or who made it :-(    The flowers I picked up at LOTV and the blue blooms behind them are from the papermania capsule collection..


I'm finding this one a lot more girlie than is usual for my steampunk creations. Makes a nice change :-)


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

I love Promarkers - Steampunk or mechanical
Rhedd and Rosie's challenge blog - Time


Hope this Monday isn't treating you all too badly!

Sammy-x

5 comments:

Zoe said...

Fabulous Steampunk card, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

Anonymous said...

Great card, love the dress form and papers.

Thanks for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog.

Moira DT.

WeirdCat said...

What a pretty image, lovely design, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

Unknown said...

wow! great card! I love it! Many thanks for entering the Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx