Followers

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Teehee!

First of all, I wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the lovely comments you've left on my cards! It really is very much appreciated!

And now I'd like to share a christmassy card... With a brand new James the bear stamp from LOTV :-)


James is such a very handsome bear, he's an absolute joy to play with! I'm a little sad I couldn't get the colouring to show up right though... It was taken outside in daylight (not too bright), but I'm thinking I probably need photography lessons some time soon, hehe...

The papers are Raspberry road. Other bits from my stash.

I'd like to enter this card into the LOTV ideas to inspire challenge -Make it festive

Aaaand... I'm off to play with some more LOTV, lol.

Have fun crafting!

Sammy-x

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Sammy, I don't own any James stamps (Yet!) but looking at you card I think perhaps I should x

Sammy said...

Yes! Yes you should! I was sticking to "people" stamps before, as I prefer colouring those to animal ones, but James is definitely an exception. He's the cutest!

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Sammy, love your design and James is so sweet..Hugs Lozzy xx

Darnell said...

Beautiful execution, Sammy! That is a priceless and sweet Christmas image!!

Erica said...

Hi Sammy,

Such a lovely card! The colouring is wonderful and I love the little ribbon loops!

I'm so glad you love James, he's my favourite character!

Thanks for joining us as the Lili of the Valley 'Make it Festive' challenge, good luck!

Hugs

Erica x