Followers

Wednesday 7 December 2022

The Paper Shelter 12th Anniversary Blog Hop

 


 Good Morning lovely crafters!

Welcome to The Paper Shelter Blog Hop, in celebration of The Paper Shelter's 12th Birthday on the 8th of December!  This will be a two week challenge, with both teams taking part, and it's our way of thanking The Paper Shelter for sharing their wonderful images with us, and sponsoring our challenge.





The theme for this special challenge is:

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS

If you've arrived here from LORI, then you're heading in the right direction!  If not, then you'll want to pop back to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to start again, because you don't want to miss out on this one.  Both Design Teams are participating, showcasing the gorgeous images available from The Paper Shelter, and each blog on the hop is offering one lucky commenter a digi of their choice, as well as the main prize, details of which are on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.

For my card, I used the fabulous The Queen Bee. I do so love bee-themed crafting, and this gorgeous digi is one of my favourites! I paired her with yellow papers and dark brown card, and added a die-cut bee for an extra fun detail.


From here, you will need to hop on over to SUSAN.  Don't forget to leave your comment for an opportunity to win your choice of one of the fabulous digis available in store!

Good Luck!  Hope you've enjoyed the Hop so far!

Sammy-x

****************************

11 comments:

Josje said...

what beautiful and beautifully colored i love it
groetjes Josje

Linda Mc Enery said...

My daughter recently had a fat bumble bee tattooed on her arm, and I just love seeing them plop from flower to flower in my garden. Your card makes me smile. Perfect colour combo and such beautiful die cut. Thank you for being such a wonderful team member Sammy!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, how cute is this! Your bee is adorable and I love your colouring! The added die-cut bee is a nice touch, and I like your pretty papers! This is a gorgeous birthday card! Thank you for the fun and inspirational blog hop - I'm hopping around now! Best wishes to you over the holidays!

Vannessa said...

I love the colours on this gorgeous card, Sammy!

Gina said...

Lovely birthdaycard with this queen bee! Creative regards, Gina

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS card!!!
LOVE your Queen Bee and colouring, your warm shades and design work perfectly together ... sure makes me feel HAPPY :)

Krista said...

Beautiful. Lovely. A perfect balance of the elements.

Karen C said...

Who doesn't love this bumblebee image? Great job coloring! I love the cut bee too!! Great card! TFS!! Happy Birthday Paper Shelter!
Hugs, Karen C

Cynthia said...

Fun monochromatic birthday card. Happy Birthday Paper Shelter!

ewinka Nowa said...

I love this stamp! The background is also beautiful!🙂