Followers

Wednesday 21 July 2021

Summer Break challenge - The Paper Shelter

Morning all!

It's time for our summer break challenge over at The Paper Shelter, where the theme is a very easy anything goes, so you've no excuse for not joining in! ;)

 In an ideal, non-pandemic world, a summer break would mean travel, but unfortunately that's still not really an option. I for one won't be travelling until things are "back to normal". I don't want to "waste" a holiday with all the restrictions and such that are happening on and off all over the world. If I'm going to visit Paris, I want to climb the Eiffel Tower, visit the Louvre and eat at all the delicious cafes and restaurants. Not spend the trip stuck in a hotel room because they've put extra restrictions in place again suddenly! Call me odd, lol.

So, with that in mind, I figured I would enjoy the romance of a trip to Paris in spirit, by colouring the gorgeous Si Belle and pairing her with some pretty Parisian papers.



So now it's your turn! Come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter, and you could win an amazing $30 gift voucher if you use an image from The Paper Shelter. And if you enter with a different brand image, you can still win three TPS digis of your choice (which you can then use to enter the next challenge, and so be eligible for the $30 voucher!).

 




Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

 

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sammy, sorry I've been such a hopeless blog buddy. Life has been more than a little crazy lately. I'm going to try and do a little catch up today, starting with my amazing birthday card, which I totally adore! I adore what you've done with this card too hun, the shabby chic is delish and that image is FABULOUS! Hugs, Wends xoxo