Followers

Saturday 30 January 2021

Valentine's/love

 Good morning everyone!


Time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin', and our theme this fortnight is Valentine's/love.


I made a gift tag this week, having some fun with my distress inks, stencils and a gorgeous heart stamp.

For colour-scheme, I decided to veer off slightly from the usual red/pinks, and used orangey-browns instead.



Over to you guys! Come share your makes for the one you love with us this fortnight. we're looking forward to seeing them!


Have a great weekend!

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Darnell said...

The glow from this tag is like being wrapped in a warm hug, Sammy! I love everything about this design!! Take care and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I LOVE your inky adventures Sammy! I am pants at these sorts of creations, so I'm always in total awe of your gorgeous inky and off the page designs. LOVE the hues in this, so delish! Hugs, Wends xoxo