Followers

Saturday 10 October 2020

Use your old stash - Sweet Stampin'

 Morning all,


It's time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin, and this week we'd like you to use some old stash.

You know you have some! ;) If you're anything like me, you'll have loads. So for this week's cards I dug out an old Gorjuss pack I got when I first started crafting, and made a couple of birthday cards for the twin nieces.




Remember those? I stamped some sentiments, and used alphabet stamps to spell out their names too. It was a lot of fun to play with these old goodies, and I was reminded why I absolutely had to have the collection at the time.

Over to you guys! come play with us this week, dig out some old favourites, and don't forget to stamp!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x


No comments: