Followers

Saturday 13 July 2019

Holidays!

Hello all, me again!

Yep, off to play along at The Paper Shelter again. When I saw the theme was holiday time, I was pretty happy, because this awesome image was waiting on my desk to be coloured!


The papers I paired her with are about 6 years old! They are part of a pad that was a magazine freebie, and they immediately came to mind when I saw the digi. Of course, it did mean digging to the very back of my craft cupboard to locate what I still had left of them, but I think it was worth the effort in the end. I just love how cheerful they are!

Right, off I go to enter this in The paper Shelter challenge!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Chris said...

Beautiful image and colouring, great design...those papers are perfect, worth the effort of finding them Sammy!
xx