Followers

Saturday 14 September 2013

Football mad!

We all know someone that fits that description, no?

I happen to be quite fond of the game myself, as are a few people I know, so I decided to colour this in "my team's" colours. The pattern is wrong, but at least the colours are right, lol.

I did decorate the inside of the card to match, but the photo didn't come out and the sun has gone so can't take another, lol

Recipe:
Image: "Super Striker" - LOTV 
Medium: Promarkers
Papers: The dark one is Grace Taylor, the other two, no idea!
Brad: Helz Cuppleditch "Riverbank Revels"
Sentiment: LOTV 
White, Black and green card from stash.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Male room - Sports and hobbies
Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge - Sport

Have a shine day!

Sammy-x

7 comments:

Darnell said...

This is so adorable, Sammy! That layout is perfect for the image and the button? Holy Buttony, I love it!!

Sarah said...

If it's played with a ball my lot will watch, play and/or talk about it!! Great card Sammy and love the papers x

Jacqueline said...

A great card - thanks for sharing this week in The Male Room - Jacqueline xx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Sammy, I love the way you have coloured your image and great design.
Pauline
x

Louise van Vuren said...

What a cute little footballer! a lovely card, perfect for our challenge this week at TMR, thanks for joining in

Louise xx

Nikki Craft said...

I love this image one of my favourite football ones:) Lovely card:)
Thanks for joining us at The Fussy And Fancy Friday Challenge.
hugs Nikki x

Bev said...

What a fab footballer, and perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining in at The Male Room. Bev :)