Followers

Wednesday 15 March 2023

Morning all,

The new challenge over at The Paper Shelter this week is add a tag! I always like using the LotV tag stamp sets for this prompt - one of the first stamp sets I ever bought! I paired them with the brand new, adorable Lotus Fairy, and had fun adding flowers and bling. A shame I didn't have any lotus flowers, but I found one that could pass for a lotus if you squint enough... ;)

Isn't she sweet?


So now it's your turn! Come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter, and you could win an amazing $30 gift voucher if you use an image from The Paper Shelter. And if you enter with a different brand image, you can still win three TPS digis of your choice (which you can then use to enter the next challenge, and so be eligible for the $30 voucher!).

 




Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

3 comments:

Lena said...

So beautiful and cheerful. Love the colours you used for your beautiful fairy and the lovely floral embellies. xx

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh my word Sammy, you picked such beautiful colours of her. She is adorable! Love your layout and pretty paper. Your flowers are perfect!

Bea said...

Super adorable! I love the yellow/pink combo!