Followers

Wednesday 29 March 2023

For a Child - The Paper Shelter

 Morning all,

New challenge time at The Paper Shelter, and this week we're looking for creations for a child

I decided to have some fun with the fab Fairy Tales digi, and it just so happened I had some papers with an almost identical fairy castle on them, which made for the perfect pairing!



Although I should apologise for my inability to take a straight photograph. It always looks straight on the view-finder/screen of my camera, but when I go to edit the picture it's wonky. A bit like me :D


So now it's your turn! Come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter, and you could win an amazing $30 gift voucher if you use an image from The Paper Shelter. And if you enter with a different brand image, you can still win three TPS digis of your choice (which you can then use to enter the next challenge, and so be eligible for the $30 voucher!).

 




Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

No comments: