Followers

Saturday 19 November 2022

Happy Birthday to Sweet Stampin!

 Morning all,

13 may be unlucky for some, but when it comes to crafty challenge blogs, being 13 years old is quite the achievement! So come and help Sweet Stampin' celebrate 13 years of crafty goodness, by sharing your birthday themed crafty projects with us!

For my card, I have a commission for a 60th birthday to share (Sweet stamping' isn't quite there yet! but who knows...).



The brief was girly and sparkly, and I think I managed to achieve that with feminine colours/designs and silver glitter card to mat and accent.

Now it's over to you guys. we're looking forward to celebrating our birthday with you all!

Have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

3 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Happy birthday to us!

Fab card Sammy. I had an idea for a fancy fold card last night just as I fell asleep, can't remember what it was now though!! xx

Chris said...

Such a fabulous, sparkly card, great fold and such pretty papers.
Many Happy Returns Sweet Stampin'!
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Sammy! LOVE that paper pad, I've still a bit in my stash somewhere, super pretty! The recipient is sure to love this gorgeous card and it's perfect to celebrate our big day too. Hugs, Wends xoxo