Followers

Saturday 3 August 2019

Spots and/or stripes - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

New challenge time over at Sweet Stampin', and this week we're looking for a very easy spots and/or stripes.

As I usually do with this theme, I went for stripes. I do love me a stripe, I do...


A simple layout and a Saturated Canary stamp I've had for aaaaages, but hadn't gotten 'round to using yet.
The stripes in question are from an old LotV paper pad, and I found the pink paper languishing in my off-cuts. I rather liked the colour combination.

Now it's over to you guys, come share your spots and stripes with us this week, and don't forget to go see what my fellow Sweeties have created for you.

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

4 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Sammy. Do you know, I think I've got that stamp, and I'm not sure I've ever used it!!!

xx

An Occasional Genius said...

I think you should challenge Susan to use hers now! Just sat on a quiet Sunday afternoon & thinking how I miss SS so doing the rounds to say HI! Lovely card hon, hope all is well. Heading towards JT time! xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sammy this is perfect hun! Love that image and your fab colouring. Gorgeous paper combo, works a treat for this challenge. Fabulous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Kathyk said...

This is fab, I so seldom think to use patterned paper these days but .... you've reminded me to rummage through my collection - thank you

Kathyk