Followers

Sunday 18 August 2019

CAS - Sweet Stampin'

Hello all,

So sorry about the late post this week. no excuse, just a leaky brain! We started a new challenge for Sweet Stampin' on Saturday, and the theme this week is Clean and simple.

Now most of you will know this is not my favourite theme. In fact, it tends to rather terrify me if I think about it too much, so instead of thinking, I'll just go ahead and share my card!


Surprisingly, I am actually rather pleased with how it turned out! I would have preferred a larger, fancier sentiment, but I actually have remarkably few of those, and none of them worked. Still, I really love this Kenny K image, and the whole retro feel.

Anyways, enough babbling from me... It's over to you. Please do come play with us this week!

Have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

No comments: