Followers

Wednesday 28 April 2021

A birthday card - The Paper shelter

 Morning all!

The theme over at The Paper Shelter this week is as easy as easy can be, as we'd like to see your birthday cards! So you have no excuse for not joining in! ;)

I chose the fab Retro Space Girl for a crafty friend (who is as much into sci-fi as I am!), and paired her with some delicious Maja Design papers.


Isn't she fab?


So now it's your turn! Come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter, and you could win an amazing $30 gift voucher if you use an image from The Paper Shelter. And if you enter with a different brand image, you can still win three TPS digis of your choice (which you can then use to enter the next challenge, and so be eligible for the $30 voucher!).




Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sammy, I dont know any girls who would like to be a spaceman but you never know this image will ideal for a young girl one day, and its just so beautifully coloured to. hugs Shirleyxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sammy, I LOVE my very special, very cool, very 'me' birthday card. A super awesome personalised creation for my 50th! I totally adore it and I'm a terrible blog buddy that I didn't say so sooner! Got swept up in the festivities and I've been pants at writing my thank yous! But I adore this card hun and it totally made my day when it arrived. I've had it up for months in the lounge, because IT'S GORGEOUS! Now I'm moving it down to its permanent spot in my craft room. A treasured keeper of a birthday card. Thank you my darling pal. Hugs, Wends xoxo