Followers

Saturday 24 April 2021

No squares - Sweet Stampin'

 Morning all,

Time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin', and this time we're asking you to step away from your go-to squares and rectangles, and make something in a different shape.

I decided that my birthday calendar - which I'd made when I first started crafting back in 2012! - really needed updating, making a little bigger, and decorating in something that's a little more my style, so I grabbed some dies and my favourite Tim Holtz papers I'd been hoarding for just such an occasion and set to...


And of course I had to include a few pictures of some individual pages...








This now has pride of place on my desk, and with luck I'll now never forget another birthday again! (wish me luck with that, lol)

Time for you guys to come wow us with your makes over at Sweet Stampin'!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sammy, your birthday calendar is AMAZING!! LOVE what you did for this! What a great way to keep in mind all the special friends and family you want to create for. I really need to do something similar because I am PANTS at remembering birthdays and I'm ALWAYS late, even when I'm reminded! LOL. Totally need to take a leaf out of your book (so to speak!) Hugs, Wends xoxo