Followers

Saturday 18 July 2020

Clean and Simple - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

Time for what is for me one of the harder themes of all over at Sweet Stampin' this week! We're looking for your clean and simple makes.

You know me, I'm more of a fuss and frills crafter usually, and I find CAS much more difficult. However, my buddy is rather fond of CAS designs, so as this year's Star Wars Day celebrations (the 4th of May) were hampered by lockdown, I decided to send him a card instead.

Luckily I had the perfect stamp set from The Ink Road, which I picked up at a craft fair last year. I have SO many cards planned with this set...

For this theme, I kept it very CAS indeed...


I know there's a joke there about face masks (which may or may not have been part of what I wrote inside said card, lol)...

Now then, over to you guys! Time to show us your CAS makes (if you're anything like me, you may need to sit on your hands to refrain from adding lots of layers and throwing embellishments at it by the handful, lol) .

Have an awesomesauce weekend!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

You KNOW I LOVE this right?!! So so seriously SO cool!! Hugs, Wends xoxo