Followers

Wednesday 8 July 2020

Holiday Time - The Paper Shelter

Good morning all,

I don't know about you guys, but I've been spending quite some time during lockdown daydreaming about all the places I want to visit when it is again safe to do so. With that in mind, this week's challenge at The Paper Shelter seemed appropriate, as the theme is Holiday time.

Now, I still haven't managed to pin down where I'd like to visit most (it's a big world, and there's so much to see!), but it's certain I'd need a plane to get there, so I chose the gorgeous The Beautiful Flight Attendant for my card, and paired with some fab travel themed papers and die cuts.




Now it's over to you guys! Do you have somewhere you'd like to visit? If so, why not make something to share with us?

Come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter, and you could win an amazing $30 gift voucher if you use an image from The Paper Shelter. And if you enter with a different brand image, you can still win three TPS digis of your choice (which you can then use to enter the next challenge, and so be eligible for the $30 voucher!).



Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

No comments: