Followers

Saturday 11 April 2020

The Great Crafty bake-off! - Sweet Stampin'

Good morning stampers!

It's time for The Great Crafty bake-off down at Sweet Stampin' this week, so we'd love to see your creations featuring food!

This challenge has been a tough one for me... Not in terms of deciding what to make, that was easy, and one of my fave LotV stamps had to make an appearance for it, but tough because it has really, really made me crave cake, and of course flour can't be found for love nor money right now!

In fact, what I really fancy most of all is scones, but strong flour is even more rare than regular flour, unfortunately. (and supermarket scones are just not at all even close to good enough, lol)

So I guess I shall continue to stare at pictures of yummy cakes and tasty treats and try to fool my taste-buds into thinking they don't need any ;)



And now it's over to you guys. Show us your tasty, crafty treats and we'll come and drool over them!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So so sweet, love this cutie! Have to go check now if she's in my stash, LOL. Love your fabby paper layers and the gorgeous pink and buttercream combo. Hugs, Wends xoxo