Followers

Wednesday 29 April 2020

A Shaped card - The Paper Shelter

Good morning all!

New challenge time over at The Paper Shelter, and this week we're looking for shaped cards! so, put away your squares and rectangles, and play with another fun shape!

I went for a round card, and used the super funky Love is Chemistry image, to make a card for my science-loving husband.


I also added a piece of actual tree bark (cut into a fish tail) for a funky little touch. I love finding things like that to use in my cards!

So now it's your turn! Come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter, and you could win an amazing $30 gift voucher if you use an image from The Paper Shelter. And if you enter with a different brand image, you can still win three TPS digis of your choice (which you can then use to enter the next challenge, and so be eligible for the $30 voucher!).



Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sammy youve created a really stunning card with this beautifully coloured image, I love the shape and the idea of using the heart one to. hugs Shirleyxxx