Followers

Saturday 28 March 2020

Make your own background - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all!

The theme for this week's challenge over at Sweet Stampin' is make your own background, which of course is perfect for those of us who love our Distress inks! I happened to need a new bookmark, and had just received the most perfect stamp for my birthday, so my DT inspiration pretty much made itself this week.


As it was going to be for me to use myself, I opted for a vintage, grungy colour scheme. I also stamped the image in Ground Espresso archival ink, rather than black, for a warmer, more vintage feel, and used a strip of dark brown card as a mat. A Kaiserkraft script stamp provided the perfect little background detail.

Now it's over to you guys! Please do come and play with us this week!

Have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

2 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Beautiful Sammy xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

A real stunner Sammy! LOVE the inky background, you've done this to perfection hun!! Hugs, Wends xoxo