Followers

Thursday 9 January 2020

New beginnings - The Paper Shelter

Morning all!

Time for our first challenge of the year over at The Paper Shelter today, and we're - rather aptly - looking for new beginning themed cards.
It could be a New year's card of course, or you could opt for a different new beginning, like I've done here with my card:



I used the fabulous Cravings digi (and boy can I remember those! My son made me eat cheese with every meal. I didn't even like cheese! lol.) to make a pregnancy card.


So now it's your turn! Come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter, and you could win an amazing $30 gift voucher if you use an image from The Paper Shelter. And if you enter with a different brand image, you can still win three TPS digis of your choice (which you can then use to enter the next challenge, and so be eligible for the $30 voucher!).



Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOL, cravings are a funny one! I'd just be glad if they left when the pregnancy was over! Hehehe. Such a fun card hun, made me smile and brought back memories! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Marjeta said...

Beautiful card. I love this image.