Followers

Wednesday 22 January 2020

Shades of blue - the Paper Shelter

Morning all!

It's new challenge time over at The Paper Shelter, and this week's theme is Shades of Blue.
Now blue isn't a colour I work with often, but I have so many gorgeous blue papers I really should make more of an effort to do so!

So for my card I used the fabulous Rosie, and matched her with some super pretty papers. I really love the shade of blue of the card I used too.


I was originally going to have a different border along the sides, but half-way through punching it, my border punch pretty much exploded in my hands! One second it was a punch, the next it was a useless pile of plastic, metal and springs! Eek! But I had a pretty border die which came to the rescue, thankfully.

So now it's your turn! Come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter, and you could win an amazing $30 gift voucher if you use an image from The Paper Shelter. And if you enter with a different brand image, you can still win three TPS digis of your choice (which you can then use to enter the next challenge, and so be eligible for the $30 voucher!).



Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sammy wow this is just a fabulous young persons card, love the bright blue colour of her dress which goes beautifully with the bps. Its just stunning hugs Shirleyxxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I'm blue dabba dee dabba die... sigh, I'll be singing that all night now! LOL. Love this Sammy! Truly fabulous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!