Followers

Friday 1 June 2018

June challenge - Altered Eclectics

Morning all,

Another new month, and another round of mini albums for me to share this morning (I'm trying to get as many as possible made for our charity craft fair this summer... I promise there will be other stuff soon, lol)

First up is Altered Eclectics, and I made a pretty album using Maja Designs papers.


The pad is called "Coffee in the Arbour", and has such pretty colours and designs. The pretty tags and pictures also came in the pad.



I just love that butterfly paper, and it makes such a pretty photo mat.



That's album number one. Back in just a minute with number two. In the meantime, don't forget to go take a peek at the gorgeous projects waiting for you on the Altered Eclectics challenge blog!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Judy McKay said...

Another beautiful album Sammy. Love all the details. Judy