Followers

Friday 1 June 2018

June challenge - Rhedd's Creative Spirit

Hello again!

Mini album number two for today, this one for Rhedd's Creative Spirit. For our June challenge, remember that anything altered goes, but no cards or other paper items please!

For this album, I used some gorgeous papers from Lemoncraft, which come in a 6x6 size, which is perfect for the greyboard album blanks I have stockpiled (I'm not kidding about the stockpiling... I have about a dozen left still!).


The pad is called "Forget me not". Isn't it just a stunning shade of blue?


I also grabbed a coordinating sheet of images, which make perfect journalling cards, and included flowes and butterflies that could be fussycut and added to the album.


Some pretty lace from The Ribbon Girl really adds that extra little something to the pages, I think.


And there it is, another album to be sold for charity. The reason I've been making so many is that they've proven to be great sellers in the past, so hopefully these will go quickly too. We have starving orphans to raise money for!

That's it from me, but there's loads of gorgeousness waiting for you over on our blog. And don't forget to come and play with us!

Have an awesomesauce day!

Sammy-x

5 comments:

Lys said...

Sure it will be sold! A gorgeous album, I love this blue!

Priya Satish said...

I just love this album. Stunning work

Judy McKay said...

LOvely album Sammy. Very pretty cover. Have a creative week. Judy

Sandra Wright. said...

A super album Sammy..such a fab shade of blue too, a colour I never seem to work well with you...I am sure your albums will be selling well..who wouldn't want to buy them...x

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

I bet this album too is snapped up Sammy. Love the summery feel to it.