Followers

Saturday 17 March 2018

Use your scraps - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

Such a fun challenge today over at Sweet Stampin'... we want you to dig through your stash and use up some paper scraps (because you know you have loads of them...).

I made a bookmark this week, as my last one had fallen apart. I used the leftover strips that I trimmed from some 6x6 sheets when I was decorating a mini album. They were all a perfect 1cm, which lent itself nicely to the following:


I stamped a Creative Expressions sentiment and cut each word out, then rearranged them on the tag. Finally a coat of Vintage Collage Medium tied everything together.

I'm thinking of making a whole heap of these for our next craft fair. I could stick one in each bag when people buy something...

That's it from me, your turn!

Have a great weekend!

Sammy-x

Because it would be rude not to, I'm going to take my snippets over to the playground

6 comments:

Chris said...

Think I'll be copying this idea Sammy, it's a lovely way to use up scraps...and I always need bookmarks
Chris
x

cotnob said...

A super bookmark Sammy, a brilliant way to use up scraps of paper.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Darnell said...

Well, hello! How are you, Sammy? I'm visiting all the gals from the Playground and it's great to see you there with your charming bookmark! Great use of snippets and great idea to slip one in each customer's bag!! Be well! Hugs, Darnell

Di said...

well, knock me down with a feather and also see the grin of delight Sammy! Wonderful to see you playing along with us and such a gorgeous way to use snippets as well. Who doesn't love bookmarks - and this is so special!

Hugs

Di xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What an AWESOME design with your scraps Sammy! Love it hun, the papers are so fabulous together. Love the long thin design too. Gorgeous, elegant, styley card. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Even better, it's a bookmark! I have long thin cards like this, so first thought it was a card. But I love this as a bookmark idea. I'm with Chris, so wanna CASE this! Hugs, Wends xoxo