Followers

Thursday 1 March 2018

March challenge - Rhedd's Creative Spirit

Hello again!

Back with project number 2, this time for Rhedd's Creative Spirit, where we are also looking for altered art and mixed media projects.

I started with another Fernli Designs base - a large heart this time - and turned it into a shabby chic wall hanging/note holder.


I covered the heart in some actual sheet music and used a handful of Craft Box embellishments and a pretty Prima flower. I just adore the white and gold clock!


I popped a pretty vintage photo (A Pion one, I believe...) in the pocket I made out of lace. there's plenty of room in there for notes/photos or other ephemera too.

And now it's your turn! To take a peek and see what the rest of the team have prepared for you, and then why not have a go yourself?

Have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

3 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

This is just so pretty...I love the photo of the little vintage girl nestled in behind the lace...x

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

The sweet child looks like she is right at home in her delightful note holder Sammy. A lot of patient gluing on this lovely make I think!

Carol said...

Gorgeous heart Love the pocket holding the picture xx Have a lovely weekend xx