Followers

Saturday 17 February 2018

Add a tag - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meeeee!!! As you're reading this, I am most likely off participating in joint birthday celebrations with my grandfather. He's 92 today!

while I did make him a birthday card, it doesn't fit this week's theme at Sweet Stampin', which is add a tag, so I made another, using the excuse for a spot of shabby prettiness...


The stamp is a Creative expressions one I got (myself, lol) for Christmas, and the papers are LOTV. Flowers are a combination of Craft Box and Wild Orchid Crafts.

The tag pulls out and has "Have a Bloomin' great day" stamped on the back.

Your turn, come and share your "tagged" creations with us (but don't forget to stamp!). If you need more inspiration, my fellow Sweeties have prepared some great things for you!

I'm off to locate some cake!

Have a most fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautoful card lovely colours. Happy Birthday to you both x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is so pretty! Lovely flowers and awesome design!

Carole said...

Very pretty card Sammy Jean and a very happy birthday to you. Enjoy those celebrations...and cake!