Followers

Saturday 25 November 2017

Your favourite Christmas colour - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all!

So, we need to know... What is your favourite Christmas colour?
Myself and my fellow sweeties have made up some inspiration for you over at Sweet Stampin', and I went with... The non-traditional colours of lilac and mint! I find red and green boring, and despite the fact I use gold a lot in crafting, I actually don't like it at all, so the non-traditional approach definitely works for me :)

Naturally, thar be LotV...


Apologies if the colours haven't come out as strongly as I'd like. I seem to have a devil of a time photographing anything that has any shade of purple in it. Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't my favourite colour! lol.

Your turn! come and share your favourite Christmas colours with us!

Have an awesomesauce weekend!

Sammy-x

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! I would have never thought to use lilac/mint on a Christmas card, but I'm sure glad you did! It is soft and gorgeous. What a sweet card!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sammy, this is so serene and beautiful hun! I love that beautiful image and your mirri card sets off the design so beautifully!! Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo