Followers

Wednesday 1 November 2017

November challenge - Rhedd's Creative Spirit

Gooooood morning everyone!

It's November, and my turn to host the challenge over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit! This means that besides the project I have prepared for this month, I have also got a mid-month tutorial lined up for you. Come on back on the 15th, and you'll see how I made this:


The "this" in question is one of the loooovely mdf plaques from Inkylicious. I may or may not have picked up a few at a craft fair recently...

For more details, check the blog at Rhedd's on the 15th. in the meantime, please do go take a peek at what my fellow teamies have made, and then come and play with us. Remember anything altered art or mixed media goes, but no cards please!

Back in a moment with another post...

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

I love this one also - so very cheerful and bright. the blue you have used is perfect - goes so well with your theme love it hun xx

Rupa Swaminathan said...

So pretty, look forward to your tutorial, sammy!