Followers

Saturday 1 July 2017

July challenge - Rhedd's Creative Spirit

Hello again, another post from me this morning.

It's my turn to host the challenge over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month, and we have some gorgeous inspiration lined up for you. hope you'll go take a peek!

I did a trio of mixed media canvases, using lots of Craft Box supplies..




They're just under 6" each, and make a nice little set, I think. They'll be going up for sale at the craft fair we're having for the charity I volunteer for at the end of the month... fingers crossed we make lots of pennies, as it all goes to feed, clothe and educate orphans and young mothers in the Burmese refugee camps in Thailand.

If you check back on the 15th, I will have a tutorial for one of the canvases prepared for you.

I hope you'll come and join us!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

7 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

A trio of stunning canvas, so pretty and I love the colour choice too, delicate choice of embellishing..I adore them..x

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Your canvas's are absolutely stunning and loving the blue hues. They would look good on anyone's wall - especially mine lol xx

Carole said...

I think these are absolutely beautiful and I hope you raise lots of pennies for your charity.

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Sammy these canvases are beautiful. What a lovely charity to be involved with.

Lozzy said...

Sammy your canvas are absolutely stunning, love the detail and the colours are beautiful...Hugs Lozzy x
hope the craft fair goes well

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning, utterly stunning Sammy! Love your gorgeous mixed media adventures, I'm always so drawn into them. So many delish details and special little features. Truly gorgeous. Love the blue and green combo too! Hugs, Wends xoxo

SewPaperPaint said...

These are out of this world! Love the white space and gorgeous dripping color. Hugs, Autumn