Followers

Saturday 27 May 2017

Something old - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

It's challenge time over at Sweet Stampin', and this week the theme is Use some very old stash.

So dig out your old, neglected stash, and play along with us!

I made a card using my second-oldest paper pad (Dovecraft Garden Party) and some punches I've had since Adam was a lad and I never use...


And the heart gems? Another very early buy (from the pound shop). The sentiment I think was a magazine freebie, and therefore also pretty old, as I unsubscribed from them all a couple of years ago!

Over to you!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this elegant CAS card Sammy. Brilliant that it was all from older stash!! Love your design and the elegance of the cleaner finish. Just gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo