Followers

Thursday 1 December 2016

December challenge - Altered Eclectics

Good morning!

Eek! It's December! I'm not ready for that yet!!

I am however ready for the December challenge over at Altered Eclectics, for which I made this very white canvas:


I subscribed to Craft Box a few months ago, and apart from the sentiment, everything on this canvas (and the canvas itself) was in a recent box. I LOVE this subscription. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I hope you'll come join us this month, and don't forget to check out what my super talented fellow teamies have made!

Have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

6 comments:

cotnob said...

This is stunning Sammy, so elegant.
Pauline
x

Chana Malkah said...

Just beautiful! Love it!
Hugz,
Chana

Judy McKay said...

Love the canvas. Great design. Judy

Sandra Wright. said...

A beautiful canvas..so delicate with the white...love it x

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Stunning - I love white on white, so fresh and clean hun xx

Jane Royston said...

This looks gorgeous all in the white Sammy! I have just discovered Craft Box and got my first box in November, they are such lovely products. Jane :) x