Followers

Saturday 10 December 2016

Animals - Sweet Stampin'

Morning bloggers!

Oh look, Saturday again! Before I share my card with the Animals theme for the new challenge over at Sweet Stampin', I would like to apologise for my continued absence from Blogland. It's going to stay hectic for a few more weeks, but I'm really hoping that this will change in the new year and I'll have more time to come visit you all.

Now, on to my card. you may want to shield your eyes or turn the brightness down on your monitor, because this one's BRIGHT! lol.


I used an image from our sponsor All Dressed Up, and paired him with papers I picked up at The Works.

Don't worry, I'll be back to my usual muted self soon enough, lol.

I hope you'll come and play with us this week, and don't forget to see what my fellow Sweeties have made!

Have an awesomesauce day!

Sammy-x

5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute and I love the colours

brenda said...

What a fun card Sammy in nice bright cheery colours.

Happy weekend.

B x

cotnob said...

A lovely bright and cheerful card Sammy, such a fun image.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

Great card Sammy, love the jazzy colours xx

Anne said...

I've been absent from Blogland too for a while Sammy, I don't know where the time goes! Just having a bit of a catch up on what I've missed the last few weeks - love the bright and bold colours you've used here with that fun image.
Anne x