Followers

Thursday 23 October 2014

Halloween - MilkCoffee DT

Hi all,

It's time for another challenge over at MilkCoffee! And the theme is one of the two biggies this month ; Halloween.

Now unfortunately getting one's hands on Halloween crafting supplies here in the UK isn't quite as easy as I'd like it to be, but I didn't let that stop me!
I started with the utterly gorgeous Little Witch Charlotte, and then looked through my paper stash to see which papers I could make work in a Halloween setting. I saw the gorgeous deep blue in the "father knows best" pad from LOTV, and knew that was the one!
I used the leftover snippets from my father's day card, in fact, and made this:


This was actually my first attempt at colouring using the Promarker fine nibs, which I decided to try after watching some of Sam K's fab tutorials. I have to say I was very pleased with the result!

As you can probably tell, I also have a new favourite hair colour... It's actually my favourite in real life too! lol.

Now, we hope you'll come and play along this fortnight!

And I had so much fun at the playground last week, I shall be running off now to join the fun in again!

See you in a few hours with another card!

Sammy-x

6 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sammy. I love the image, beautiful colouring and fabulous papers.
Sue xx

Christine L said...

A gorgeous little witch... perfectly coloured hon!

Hugs
Christine x

Jane Savage said...

Love that gorgeous little witch, Sammy with her fab red hair!! Beautiful papers too! xx

Jacee said...

Fabulous Sammy, great image and I love the rich colours you have used.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Karen Dunbrook said...

super cute....

Di said...

Oh what a cutie Sammy! Lovely image and super colours too. Love your colouring, I discovered those ultra fine PM nibs when they first came out - brilliant invention for sure :))

Hugs

Di xx