Followers

Sunday 28 September 2014

Exciting news!

Hi all, just interrupting your regularly scheduled Sunday scrolling to let you know about some exciting news I have!
Some of you may know the very talented Lozzy, and possibly also know she has recently opened up an online craft shop, Buckwell Craft Supplies.


Now from the 1st of October, Lozzy will be launching a brand new challenge blog to go with said shop launch, and she asked me to be part of the DT.
Naturally, I couldn't say no!

So I hope you'll join us on the 1st of October for the new challenge.



In the meantime, enjoy what's left of your weekend!

Sammy-x

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Congrats on being part of the DT! I'll look forward to the challenges!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Jane Savage said...

Woop, woop (crikey I really am so uncool!!) many congratulations, Sammy! xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Yeehaa! Congratulations girl xx